Saturday, April 2, 2011

"Request help from Ninja Turtles"

I is a bad blogger.

I haven't updated in like 14,876 years, but I really couldn't think of anything to say. (Which is totally different from usual, I know. *cue sarcasim) So I promise I'll have an actual post soon. But in the meantime, I have been creeping around tumblr.

Maybe creeping isn't the best word. Addicted sounds a tad bit better. This one tumblr ... "ilovecharts" is literally my life right now. And they just reblogged this chart from a site called "pleated-jeans."

Is it weird that I am in love with this site because they use a picture of a person with a belt as their hyphen? Because that may or may not be why.


Not going to lie, my favorite part is the "Rub chest sensually."

I've actually just decided. I'm going to post more pictures. Because this one gives me the lolz. Why should I deny much-needed lolz from the public?

^^It's only okay that I used the term "lolz" because there is a z.

Poor Trisquits, always discriminated against.

No comments:

Post a Comment