Saturday, November 13, 2010

Rants and Raisins

As a heads up, sorry about the title. I was trying to be clever and tie together baking and my complaining but it didn't work. So, yeah.

Anyways ...

I HATE HATE HATE people who don't carry anything to class. Like WHAT ARE THEY DOING? They don't even carry a single notebook! What?!? WHAT?!? For real! Meanwhile, I'm carrying the contents of my entire house in with me and they have a pencil. A pencil! And sometimes they don't even have a pencil. What were they thinking they would need? Are they going to write in blood? Because thats all I can see that they could use. Another thing that annoys me ... people who forget their backpacks on the bus/class/everywhere. While I understand one time, but ALL THE FREAKING TIME? I mean, you brought it on, don't you think you'll kinda need it? Or that you walked in with it, obviously you need something in there. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

People annoy me.

But, I need to stop ranting. I could go on, but my invisable readers are saying "come ON. We get it. Oh my ..... "

SO, a good thing happened to me today. I tried a Nutella cookie. What?! I know, I just blew your mind. IT WAS SO GOOD. Here is the recipe. So yeah ..... I like to cook, although I am not that good at it. Mostly, I make little things, no real food for me :). BUT .... I have to tell you (hello, anyone out there?) some of the most delicious brownies ever. Are you readyyyyyyy?
Smores Brownies
Carmel Chocolate Brownies aka THE BEST FRIGGIN THING YOU WILL EVER EAT
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.
YUM.
But anyways, I made cornbread the other day. Three different types too. I made cornbread muffins with strawberry jelly filling, cornbread muffins with a honey glaze, and plain cornbread muffins. Can you tell I love cornbread? And even though a CERTAIN person told me that they taste like linoleum (the fact that he knows that taste is a little weird), THEY ARE DELICIOUS. I'm a starch girl. I love me some cookies, but give me some breadsticks any day of the week.  I have to say, I would l kill someone (don't worry, not anyone you know invisible readers) for some good bread or potatoes (involuntary drool, sorry).
But the best unexpected food that I've ever made is Sweet Potato Fries. At first, I was a little grossed out because I am not a sweet potato fan. But you "marinate" the fries in orange juice and ginger and it is DELICIOUS. You can eat them plain, but add a little ketchup and an involuntary foodgasim occurs. TRY IT! (here)
But I am excited for the holidays because I'll have an excuse to cook all my delicious-ness and people won't judge me (at least more than usual). Like a Yule Log, Sourbraten, and Sweet Potatoes. Not that those foods clash or anything. I AM SO EXCITED.

So if you haven't noticed, I love to write in capitals. But just so you invisible readers know, I'm not yelling intensely as I type this. I just wanted you all to know so I don't look like that much of a creep. Sometimes when I read capitals my internal voice yells whatever I'm reading. So that's why whenever I'm yelling, I will tell you, my faithful invisible readers. Or I'll make the font bigger like this.
I'm a Banana! I'm a Banana! I'm a Banana! LOOK AT ME MOVE!
I'm sorry reader(s) .... I had to.
TTFN.

p.s. Anyone who can quote some of my obscure references that I type about (i.e. "I'm a Banana") gets official nerd points. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment