Friday, February 18, 2011

Dear Computer...

Know what would be cool?
You working.

I mean, I know we have a long and tumultous relationship, but really. That doesn't give you the right to guess what I want to do. I really don't want to be typing "google" into the address bar just so you can take me to my homepage (which is yahoo). Am I sensing a bit of hostility with the whole google enterprise? This isn't even the first time this hase happened. Lately, you've just refused to bring me to blogger, which is how I update my dear little bloggie-poo. And guess who blogger is associated with? GOOGLE! THE INJUSTICE!

What is your problem computer? For real! Do you object to search engines? I am so confused. Can we just work this problem out? I'm always up to talk.

I promise, I still love you. We are just going through a bit of a rough patch right now. Please don't shut down on me and cause massive errors. You are the bestest computer ever and ever and ever. (you too Windows, I know you can hold grudges)

SIncerely,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment