Saturday, November 6, 2010

Freewriting + Storytime = AWESOME.

Hello out there?
Hello? Anyone?
So, HA! I managed to post again without a two week span inbetween. I feel so proud of my very small achievement. I also decided to make the blog more sazzy. Whenever someone uses that term, I think of a webpage with jazz hands, dancing in a chorus line, to the song "I Got Rhythm."
Little things make me laugh. :)
Today was pretty gosh-darn epic though. Why? Because I got more than 4 hours of sleep! OH YEAH! Now I feel like the colors are so vivid and clear.
So, if you (and I mean you in the loosest sense of the word, as there is no "you" yet) haven't noticed, I like to freewrite. So whatever I is zinking, I is writing. And so, I was zinking, I must share with you all (which is prolly just me) a few of my fail-stories. I have to say, there are quite a few ....


Story NUMERO UNO.

So, I was an awkward child. And, when I say awkward. I mean people asking, "what is she doing over there?" awkward. For instance, when I was a wee tot, we had some concrete pourers over our house during the summer. And I, thinking I was soooooo smart decided to cover myself in mud, because that is how people keep cool (I know, what was I thinking?). Imagine the poor concrete people's surprise when they show up at this normal looking house, dealing with normal looking adults, to see a small child running around covered in mud, screaming in the backyard.

I'm surprised they didn't leave then.

What makes this worse is that, sadly, that was not the only time I did that. I also discovered as a child that pink chalk does not come off as easily as you would think when you cover your entire body with it. I also learned that other people find it strange when you ride down the street on a children's toy singing at the top of your lungs. Even more so when you are in 8th grade.

So yes, I was an awkward child.

No comments:

Post a Comment