Tuesday, November 30, 2010

GET IN MY BELLY!

Sorry about title (again). Today's actually relates to what I'm talking about soooooo .... there. And guess who is posting AGAIN? (Obviously not this weirdo) FYI - The correct answer was me.

Anyways..... Oh, yeah, GET IN MY BELLY! I feel as though I must explain that. Have any of you (hello out there in wild unknown of cyber space!) ever seen Austin Powers: Goldmember? It's the third movie in the whole Austin Powers trilogy and is THE BEST ONE. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. MUST CALM DOWN.

Sorry, spontaneous nerdgasim. But, as you can tell, I freakin love that movie. And the title of this week's post is in homage to one of my very special friends, Fat Basterd.

Okay, he's not my friend, but I like to pretend he is. And yes, I realize that "Fat Basterd" is not an actual person and is played by Mike Myers. But no, Mike Myers is not my friend, Fat Basterd is. As a matter of fact, so is Austin and Dr. Evil. They join my list of other-people-that-I-don't-actually-know-but-I-creep-on-and-love. Other members of this list are Johnny Deep, Martin Van Buren, Bjork, and many more. But I'm trying not to creep you all out too soon.

BUT ... the reason I thought of Goldmember and had a very messy nerdgasim was because of the songs stuck in my head. Not song, I have songS. And as I was listening to these said songs AGAIN, I keep thinking, "Get out of my head!" And naturally, my train of thought went straight to Goldmember.

So I know that you are all hanging on to every word I type because you just must know what is stuck in my head. Don't worry, I won't torture you any longer. They are:

Cameras by Matt And Kim (click here!)
Whip My Hair by Willow Smith (I know ... I feel like such a tweedlebopper ... BUT IT IS STUCK IN MY HEAD. I CAN'T CONTROL IT!) (click here if you dare)
and basically a medley of Freelance Whales songs (click here!)

And as a side note, the link I posted for Freelance Whales is a live preformance. Even though I LOVE their songs, the stuff they do live brings it to a whole 'nother level of awesome/epic/nerdgasim. So do it. Listen.

In case I don't see you, Good Afternoon! Good Evening! And Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment