Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hello all you "readers"

So, I've been meaning to start this blog for a while, but I never got around to it. Now, however, I have ample time for procrastination so .... its blog time! I know that I'll intially have a readership of about 1 1/2 (the one being me, and the half being me pretending not to be me) ... so hello out there! (I can imagine a single person reading through this post quickly waving at the screen and going, "What the hell?" Thank you!) So anyways, about me:

I am a magical being from the land of Waasdifuadsflkdsjldsa. (the Waasdifuadsflkdsjldsa is silent)
I am older than time.
I am nerdier than prolly most people you know, and have nerdgasims often.
I cannot spell. Certain words I do not attempt to spell, so you all can quietly judge me from the safety of your computers.

So yeah, I will add to this list when I have time. Hopefully I will start posting at least once a week, but I hope to make it three times a week.

Oh, and I like purple. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment