Monday, March 14, 2011

HAPPY PI DAY!

If you haven't heard .... it's PI DAY!

Which is totally not a nerdy holiday at all. No way. It's also not a day to bake pies and pretend that you are decent at math.

Okay, I lied. IT'S BOTH OF THOSE THINGS.

This is also my favorite number-based holiday. If you don't count Avogadro's number. Which I don't.

Also, I totally don't know what Avogadro's number is. (SIX POINT OH TWO TIMES TEN TO THE TWENTY-THIRD -- sorry, nerd combustion) I'm not THAT type of nerd.

I was originally going to post this video of "What Pi Sounds Like" where this guy equated each number of pi to a musical note, but Youtube decided to be all uppity and have an Copyright error today. But I promise, I actually found this video a few days ago and posted it on my tumblr. Because I am a wanna-be-hipster.
*cue sadness and ironic looks

But I do have this friggin awesome picture for you. Enjoy the epicness.


HAHAHAHAHAHA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment