Monday, March 21, 2011

Rambles of the sleep deprived ...

***Note: I wrote this at 3:30 in the morning one night. Don't judge me. I'm sure it was funny at the time.***

OH EME HEY

I really want to rick roll all up in here, but that wouldn't be very nice. Granted, I would prolly pee my pants and roll on the ground laughing, but thats just me. Or I could be a really mean troll and send you to lemon party. But that would be even too much for me to bear. I've always wondered, why does  an animal have the same name as "to hold up; to support" (according to dictionary.com). Who thought a bear was supportive? Was there a bear pow-wow circle one day where one bear was like, "dooode, I'm really feeling down. I need a hug." And someone saw these and was like, "WOAH. That's so supoortive! We should totes ma goats call that something." And, since they were almost most definatly stoned at the time (because who else would approach a depressed bear besides a druggie?), they were like, "DUDE. Let's call it BEAR!" And all was right with the other druggies.  

And, I promise, I'm just overworked and not sleeping. Totally not wacked out on anything.

Hahahahaha. "wacked out" It's funny because I'm a dorky nerd.

That being said ..... watch this video. It's addictive and will kill any remaining brain cells that you have at 3:30 in the morning.





Also, it turns out this guy has a bazillion of these videos. But I totally didn't watch at least 20 of them and laugh at every. single. one.

Okay, I lied. I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment