Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dear Youtube...

Hey Youtube?

I know we've had a pretty intense relationship within the last few years. We've spent hours together, and I know, sometimes I'm distracted and only turn to you when I need to procrastinate. But really? What is with you lately? Advertisements? REALLY? All I want is things to go back to the way they were. I don't want to try to listen to a playlist of The Go! Team or Bjork and instead hear something about insurance or Papa John's.

So yeah. I am not happy Youtube. NOT HAPPY. And even though I love you dearly, I may have to separate myself from this whole situation. It will be hard, but I can't take it anymore. If you want to work things out, let me know.

SIncerely,
me

p.s. Who am I kidding. I can't keep my mouse off of you. I need you. Come back. I didn't mean it. We can work on our issues, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment