Sunday, December 12, 2010

I lurve winter

STOP YELLING AT ME! I know, I literally haven't posted in forever. I am awful.

I promise, I had stuff to do. Like sleeping or eating or .... I don't even know.


So guess what?

I'M FOR REALS. YOU AREN'T FINDING ANYTHING OUT UNTIL YOU GUESS.

(I'm assuming that you guessed. Don't make me a liar.) So, I'll just tell you.... My Christmas lights are already up! I mean, technically, they've been up for a little while, but they are offically up with all the bells and whistles and I've finally had time to inform you, loyal readers, about them. So gosh-darn excited for the holidays! It means cooking and family and friends and parties and just awesome. So yeah, super-excited.

ALSO, other big news .....

High-C plus sherbert equals one delicious smoothie.

No, that wasn't my big news. Now that I think about it, it really isn't that big to you people (it's big to me). So I guess I'll tell you my kinda-big-but-not-really-that-special-now-that-I-think-about-it news. I saw the Homeless Advisor this weekend! (I know, gasp! I thought it was so exciting!) I didn't get to talk to him, but I did see his van. He was pretty gosh darn awesome. If any of you know the story behind this, you'll know what I mean when I say that it was awesome that he was even there. But perhaps I should explain....

No, I wasn't just creeping on a fellow blogger. (Even though I am a creeper, I'm not that intense) I actually performed a lunch he was at. I sang (which in itself should be a crime, I apologize if anyone heard me) and I played my clarinet. I know, the nerdiness is streaming out of me .... but I love her. Her meaning my clarinet, which is named Lulu. Perhaps I shall explain in a later post, but you'll just have to keep your pants on. Wait, that didn't make sense ...... Anyways, check out The Homeless Advisor here, he is a cool cat.

Until I see you again, ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment