Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hey Hey Heyyyyyy

Hey world.

(Yesum?)

I'm kind of sad world. You know why? Because of my music. That's why. (And believe me .... I hate ranting like this but it had to be done.)

STOP USING MY MUSIC IN ADVERTISEMENTS. STOP IT RIGHT NOW.

I mean, nothing makes a song so much more awesome than when you hear it in the background of a Chevy truck commercial. I base all my music choices off of that. WRONG. NO. STOP. So world, you are no longer allowed to include Freelance Whales, the xx, or The Go! Team in your ads. Those are my things, not yours. AND, if you are going to use my music, make it for good stuff. I really don't want to watch promo's for upcoming awful shows on awful networks using some of my favorite songs as the backgrounds. FOR REALS.

For a recap .... if you do use good music or the music I like, make it a good commercial/a good product. Nothing ruins a song more than forever associating it with a Trucking commercial.

RantyMcRANTRANT :P

No comments:

Post a Comment