Saturday, December 25, 2010

Is CHRISTMAS!

For all of you who have been living under a rock, it's Christmas ....so .....

btdubbs ... I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

But this year feels weird. Christmas seems super early this year and it doesn't seem cold enough. Good thing I'm supposed to get snow tonight! :)

Oh, and yes, I did post twice in one day. The earlier post was actually done a few days ago when I was in an awful mood ... but you can prolly tell. I didn't want to leave that meaness on the interwebs on Christmas day, so I'm posting again.
 

Also, forgive any misspellings. (I know, usually my spelling is soooo awesome -- sarcasim) I'm pretty sure their is something wrong with my keyboard, or my hands just have a mind of their own. I'm not sure which one I'd rather have. For example, I was trying to talk to a friend the other day and I literally couldn't type. All that was coming out where random streams of uninteligable letters (I know, I spelled that wrong but I don't know how to spell that anyways). I'm sure part of that was because my hands were shaking, but the other part was because of my keyboard, I promise. I've tried to reread my post to catch anything, but I can't make any guarentees.

Back to Christmas. :)

SO. Even though I love Christmas, I feel like passing out all the time. Every year my family has three Christmases. Now before you jump to any conclusions (HALT YOUR JUMPING PEOPLE!), every year we have Christmas at my house, then we go visit each of my grandmothers (1+1+1=3 YES! I did my math right! See Ryan!) But at each house, we have one huge meal and then lie around the house for the rest of the day. On Christmas Eve, my mother made a huge amount of Sourbraten and Spatzle, and I subsequently ate a huge amount. Then, on Christmas Day, we went to my Oma's house for Rouladin and more Spatzle. SO DELICIOUS. I'm pretty sure that in the last 2 days, I've eaten more meat than the entire rest of the year. (I don't like meat, except for special occasions) AND, we haven't even gone to my other gramma's house yet (tommorrow is the next food-feast). So yes, I is excited.

As a side note, I'm wearing LITERALLY the most comfortable jacket right now. I got it for Christmas and it's sooooo soft on the inside that I haven't taken it off all day. Anyways ... I promise I'll post more as my New Year's Resolution so all you nonexistant readers won't be left out in the cold. (hahaha its funny because it's winter)

OH OH OH!
I almost forgot! This video I shall post literally makes me laugh every time I watch it. And it fits, because it's Jesus's birthday. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself so I can justify posting this here :P

(they also have a Christmas version but I like this one better)




I'LL BE BACK (hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment